The "Bill Fleig Memorial" Enduro
- FIRST CAR OUT AT
One ( 5 lap) run on
the same course as Saturday
There will be a short Course Walk
Fastest time in each class will get a trophy.
Event Chair: Doug Hubbard, Co-Event Chair: Rick Brown, Safety: Carl
||FSP, XP, BP, CP, EP, SMF, DSP, ESP, OSP, SS, EM, FM, SSP, GP, ASP,
||CSP, STS, STU, STX, FP, STR, STF, STC, SSM, KARTS, DP, AM, BM, DM,
||AS, BS, HS, FSAE, STOCK (R), FS, GS, CAM
||CM, BSP, CS, SM, ES, STP
Beginners are always welcome! Be sure to tell the registration people you're new, and
we'll find someone to help you.
General Event Information
- The event will be conducted according to SCCA Solo II rules, as amended by Sacramento Supplemental regulations
- Entry Fees: SCCA members: $40.00
- Entry Fees: Non-Members: $40.00 + $20.00
for a Temp. Weekend Membership
- By entering you agree to work your assigned work group;
- Valid drivers' license is required; SCCA membership card is required for discount;
- Helmet is required: Snell '05 or later ONLY; Loaners are available.
- First run group is run on an "inverted grid":
- First car to arrive on grid is put into last position;
- Last car to arrive will run first;
- Cars in the first run group will be tech'd on grid.
General Event Schedule
- For first half run groups arrive 1 to 1 1/2 hours before first car out time to walk the
course, register and have your car tech'd
- First car out time 8:00 AM.
Other run groups have no set schedule, but start as soon as possible
- For second half run groups, arrive no later than 10:30 AM;
Third run group will not start before 12:00 PM;
- Registration will close at NOON!!;
Back to the Sacramento Home Page