Rachel Martinez - Data Entry Guru, Mom, Nurse and NOW - Race Car Driver......
RRick Oates and his DodgeDart
Event Schedule has changed, We have cancelled the March 18th & 19th Events due to weather and Site Improvements at the San Joaquin Fairgrounds.
We have added an event that will be held July 22nd. and July 23rd. at the Thunderhill Raceway Track in Willows.
Waiver MUST BE IN COLOR or We CAN'T EXCEPT THEM
Minors attending SCCA Events, Must Have A Minor Release & Waiver Form completed and signed by their parents or guardians.
There are 2 ways to do this:
1. Download the form from the link above.
2. Both Parents or the Legal Guardian must sign the form and it MUST be witnessed by a Notary Public.
1. Both Parents or The Legal Guardian must sign the form and it MUST be witnessed by an Event Registrar.
****This form will be good for the Race Season, unless something changes, if that happens we will let you know****
We would really like everyone to start using Online Registration (once we open it up), this makes everything we do easier and it is now CHEAPER than doing registration the day of the event.
1. Select club: Sacramento SCCA
2. Click register for the event you wish attend
3. Login or create a new account
4. Go to MY CONTROLS / MY INFORMATION Edit My Profile and complete the information.
Enter your SCCA number, and validate you membership and email address, if you are not member then you will have to sign up for a weekend membership. It is $15 for the weekend you only have to pay once for the weekend. If you are attending both days there is a non member discount for the second day.
5. Enter your car class. (if you don’t know what class your in try AM)
6. Pax (only enter if you are running for Fun - F or if you are running in the wrong run group – W)
Online Registration closes Thursday Night Prior to the Event
|Site Copyright © 1998, Sacramento Chapter, San Francisco Region, Sports Car Club of America|